Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Enemies are friends

I'm blogging again. I have nothing to blog recently. == Anyways, I have just bought this new Chicken Soup Book. Its for the Preteen's soul. Anyways, this book is filled with stories that inspired me. In this book, on the chapter of friendship. I learnt so many things. One thing is, i learnt that enemies sooner or later will always become our friends. Maybe even best friends?

For some people, enemies will always be enemies. I used to think that way. But not giving a person a chance is like not giving a chance to yourself to change. I myself used to be those people. Never gave chances so easily and always thought that enemies will forever be enemies. After reading a few of these stories, i discovered there is more to life then having enemies. It is about having friends. NOT ENEMIES. =D

Well, I hope all my enemies will sooner become my friends or maybe even best friends? haha. But thats not up to me to decide. Its up to them. I just want them to know that im willing to give it a go IF the want to. Im not gonna force them. Im gonna give them all the chances they need but not too many :P Rmb this, enemies are forever friends. Always and always. :)

No comments: