Saturday, September 27, 2008

I think i failed? T.T

Yesterday was freakin Uji Diri. Mans..3 essays and so many structure questions. BO SI KAN lah..hahahha. Anyways, i only managed finish the essays..but the structure questions no time to finish. T.T I think im gonna fail..NOoooooo...Sobs. Teacher so evilllll xD hahhaa. Most ppl didnt finish..wait EVERYONE didnt finish. So yeah. I wonder how last year managed to finish...O.O

Anyways, i think i failed. So yeah. There u have it. hahaha.



*****

Went to tuition yesterday too. With Everard, Chloe, Shawn and Jason. Surprisingly Shawn and Chloe showed up. Haha. We laughed until crazy...hahaha. So many jokes from Shawn. We went down to the shops twice to buy drinks and food. At first..when i arrived..i realised i didnt bring my WATER. Damn. hahaa. So i asked teacher whether i can go buy. Then we all went. We all bought Bubble tea. I had vanilla bubble tea and a bottle of water. hahah. yay me! =D

Anyways... Have a look at the pictures below. They were drawn but Shawn. The master of all art. xD Hhaha..the picture is someone from our class. She is my fren also...haha. I will not mention any names..coz later..mati arr. But i also didnt draw it so yeah. If u wanna know who..guess..or ask Shawn..since he drew it.. =D


BEFORE

AFTER

I wonder why i even bother saying BEFORE and AFTER. After all, the AFTER looks worse...LOL. hahhaa. Anyways, im going to go to the club soon with Vann dear =D

Happy Raya Aidilfitri to you all!!!

No comments: