Sunday, September 7, 2008

Zoe's Birthday Party :]


Hello people of the world. LOL. It's been a few days since i blogged. Sorry. I also felt bored out too..hehe. Well, last Saturday was one of my close frens birthday party =) Miss zoee channn!! hahah. Well, Zoe is now 13. How awesome is that? I have to wait another 2 months since zoe is EXACTLY 2 months older than me..hehe :P

Well, I came late for the party cause my parents were a bit busy. But when i reached there, everyone was singing happy birthday to zoee..sorry i missed it. =(( Anyways, we had chocolate cake. It was nice. haha. Well, after awhile..we all played that dancing game. I suck at this. Jean and I were like..."amazing" ..hahaha. She was better than me though. Then we go play the piano and the guitar (jeanette) ..chris daughtry, Home..hahha. Then we found out that the other girls including zoe went to sleep?? LOL

Okay..so me, jean, lin, dina..went on the comp to READ sth..hahaha. And then, we go look for chords..and stuff. And then after that, lin and jean went to church or chicago 7 or sth. hahha. And me and dina watched "Devil Wears Prada". It's a nicee show. haha. I guess..Well..dont wanna talk so much!..Happy Birthday to you Zoe, once again =)


Birthday Girl!! =)

Lin and Jeanette ( playing guitar)

Blurr..but awesome =)

Me and zoeee

Zoe so cutee..hahaha

Us.

Again. haha. Vain freaks.

ILOVEthis.

Vann and me. We look like sisters =)

o.o Niceee =))

Dina and me hehe

Guess who? haha

Us three.

whoosh..=P

Last picture. haha =)

No comments: