Tuesday, September 2, 2008

pissed.depressed.

I have no idea what why people these days are so damn unreasonable. -_- I mean like, I dont know what to think anymore. I did. But now..NOW..i dont anymore. =(( Sobs like to the effin top. Well, basically, I have been this sad before. But it's kinda normal now. hahha. Wait, why am i freakin laughin? LOL

I wonder why im pissed. I wonder why the hell im depressed. Im gradually getting depressed cause of LIFE. Yes. Life. It's always the problem. But i've learnt that sometimes, it has to get tough at some point. Well, im mostly pissed in a "laughing" kinda way cause "someone" apparently asked me why im so black and said that im "coffee without the cream". And said that i was soo bitter. CB LAH ==

Am i that bitter? LOL. I dont think so. hahha. Eventhough Vann and Jas makes fun. haha. But im sooo not like that. Am i? I take that as a no. N.O. no. Oh! And im basically slightly depressed cause i fought with this person for like the first time? So its like so damn weird. Haha. But we sorted things out so yeah =) But still, im basically pissed. depressed =((

-Thanks Vann for cheering me up and chia-ing me today =)) Green TEA xD
-Thanks Jas for trying to make it better by using TEA =)) Love yahs!
-Thanks Sharl for making me the sunshine that shines bright everyday =)
-Thanks Jeani for buying lunch with me? AND DROPPING MY FOOD ON THE FREAKIN DIRTY GROUND! THANKS SO MUCH!

No comments: