Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jenny's Party


Yesterday was my sis's fren's birthday. I was invited, so was Jeanette. =) hahha. There's nothing much to say actuallly...but the food was AWESOME. Jeani and I ate alot..hahaha. =) We were hungry..cant blame us..ahhaha LOLS...Then, after eating..I watched Princess Diaries 1 while Jeanette played DDR..addicted == ..ahhaha. I miss watching the princess diaries..it was awesome! hahhaha

Anyways, it was a fun night although i didnt play the games but they looked pretty cool. I played a round of DDR also with Jeani. hahaha. She sweated btw...and was tired..wtf? After playin DDR. LOL hahhaha Here are the pics..hehe



Me and sis before party

Cakeee..it's a cute cowww




hahaha. LOL It's artt =)





Seeee..play until she used her hand push the buttons..haiyo! =D


No comments: