Sunday, September 21, 2008

Late post.

A few days ago was Mooncake Festival. I love this festival, coz i like..really love eating mooncakes. Haha. I've tasted i think almost 20 of them already. Mommy bought lots this festival. Yumm =) Haha..Well, on the day itself, it was auntie's birthday. Haha. The theme was like..erm, Hawaiian!! =) I wore sth "hawaiian" ..i think. hahah. I also had to play 2 pieces for auntie. Haha. I played "The Prayer- Andrea Bocelli" and First Cut is the deepest- Sheryl Crow". It was quite concidental coz both songs had my sister and my name. Haha.

Okay, before that. I went to the saloon with mummy. Haha. She asked me whether i want to wash it..then i was like..i washed it just now. So she said just go straighten it. Haha. So i did. I think im gonna go get a permanent one. Yay me! hahha. I miss the straightend haird =(( badly. Haha. After that, went parkson go buy present. Haha. Saw some cute stuff. xD Then go party, eat, play and go home. When reach home, immediately took out lanterns and candles!! Lanterns to decorate the house is a MUST. Never lose out the tradition. =)

After straightening. I look so serious o.o

I miss it oh so very much =(

Nail art?

Simply cute!

I saw this and was thinking..eee..maybe i can steal this idea for my reka bentuk project..hahah xD

Pink lantern.

More lanterns.

Hanging lanterns are really fun. It makes ur house look awesomely nice =) Try it next year!!

No comments: