Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged by Vann dear :)

A N S W E R - T R U T H F U L L Y
1. Do you like anyone?:
Yes. I do. I.miss.him.too [ Vann!! I miss him =( ]

2. Do they know it?
Err..maybe? I have no idea =X

3. Simple or complicated?:
Honestly, i like things complicated =)


IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

4. Bought something?
Like duhh...hahaha
.
5. Gotten sick?:
Erm..sick? Yes.

6. Been hugged?
Haha. yeah. I hugged me frensss :)

7. Felt stupid?
All the time...ahahha

8. Talked to an ex:
I dont have an ex..hahaha

9. Missed someone:
Not that badly..but yeah. haha

10. Failed a test
Nope..haha

11. Danced?
Err..yeap.

12. Gotten your hair cut?:
Sadly..NO == but i got go temporarily straighten it..haha

13. Lied:
Doesnt everyone lie? hahha


U N I Q U E
14. Nervous habits?
i talk CRAP when im nervous..hahha. i LAUGH..like monkey when im nervous..:P

15. Are you double jointed?:
What does that even mean? LOL

16. Can you roll your tongue?:
Yeap. haha

17. Can you raise one eyebrow?:
Yes i can. My sis finds it weird..hahaha. She says i look like a chef.

18. Can you cross your eyes?:
Yeah. I sure can =)

19. Do you make your bed daily?:
Nope..hahaa. I never.

20. Do you think you are unique?:
Of course. I am 100% ANDREA-ness. Ask vannn!! and jas!!!


H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S
21. Said "I Love you":
Yeah. I say it to my frens and mean it =)

22. Given money to a homeless person:
Yeap. haha

23. Smoked?
NEVER IN MY LIFE. AND NEVER WILL. :D

24. Waited all night for a phone call?
All night? Few hours got lah.

25. Snuck out?
Dont think so. Haha

26. Sat and looked at the stars?
Yeap yeap!! its niceee =)


M A N N E R S
27. Do you swear/curse?
I swear when i do something wrong, stupid or when i get scolded by teachers. haha

28. Do you ever spit?
NO. THAT IS DISGUSTING. ==

29. You cook your own food?
YES YES..ERT lesson. Niceee food. whee~

30. You do your own chores?
I guess...

31. You like beef jerky?
I think so..haha. The soft soft kinds.

32. You're happy with your life?
Yeap. Frens make life gooddd.

33. You own a dog?
Nope. haha

34. You spend your money wisely?
Yeah..every week. =D

35. Do you like to swim?
YEAH! Swimming buddies- Vann, Zoe, Dinaa :D

36. When you get bored do you call a friend?
Sometimes. They call me most of the time.


D O - Y O U - P R E F E R'S
37. Flowers or angels?:
I'll take angels any day. =)

38. Gray or black?:
Ermm...gray?

39. Color or black and white photos?:
Both. Haha. Both are nice

40. Lust or love?:
The word "lust" makes me feel weird. So love it is.

41. Sunrise or sunset?:
Sunsetttt

42. M&Ms or Skittles?:
M&Ms

43. Staying up late or waking up early?:
Depends. Haha.

44. Being hot or cold?:
Depends on the freakin weatherrr :D

45. Winter or Fall?:
Fall. Its cold already right? haha

46. Left or right?:
Right. definitely Right

47. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?:
2 Best frens

48. Sunshine or rain?:
Both =)


M O R E-H A V E-Y O U-E V E R'S
49. Been Dumped?:
Nope. haha

50. Stolen money from a friend?:
Why would i do that? Would i even call myself a fren anymore? hahah

51. Been in a fist fight?:
Im a girl...O.O I dont fist fight.

52. Snuck out of your house?:
NOPE

53. Had a crush on a teacher?:
That is just lamee..and NO

54. Seen someone die?:
Noo..dont plan to either.

55. Been on an airplane?
obviouslyy .haha

56. Slept all day?:
Not really. Once i think.

57. Missed someone so much it hurt?:
Yes. haha

58. Fallen asleep during school?:
Every history period. Cant help it. =P

59. Been lonely?
Sometimes. Hahha

60. Cheated in a game?:
Many many times. XD

61. Been to the ER?:
Yeap..with my finger..hahaha broken finger i mean.. =D

62. Been in a car accident?:
Nope.

63. Had detention?:
Err..nooo

64. Missed your first love?:
No.

65. Cried yourself to sleep?:
Maybe? i dunno

66. Sung in the shower?:
yeah. everyday i think. =D

67. Kissed a complete stranger?:
What? Are u insane...haha

68. Laughed so hard you cried?:
Almost everyday. hahha. Laugh until fall on the floor..haha

69. Cheated on a bf/gf?:
No.

70. Regretted hurting someone?:
Many times. =((

71. Regretted loving someone?:
Yeah. haha

I TAG:
Every member at LodgeRockz. =)

No comments: