Saturday, September 13, 2008

My 100th Post =)


I brought my cam to school yesterday. Haha. It was for the PSK projek..but i havent taken any pictures of me sweeping the floor or whatever crap. Haha. I'm bringing it on Monday again to take the pyramids during PE..hahaha xD Well, I didnt really take any pictures with anyone..except for Hannah. HAHA...=)

Some random pictures in school. I'll take more next week. Hehe This is my 100th post. So happy! But the stupid blogger say i only have 80 sth post..but in my account it says 100. What the...anyways..enjoy! =)



Caught eating?? Lol..full proof xD

Everard's muscular leg arr..dun play play xD

My cutieeee Ewwwrikaaa =))

His jacket says it all LOL!

Made this during Maths..cuboid with me name - drea-

I absolutely loveee this picta =)) hahaha.

No comments: