Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ashley's Birthday Party!


Yesterday was Ashley's Birthday and Bye Bye Party! xD
Another year older, another year wiser and popular! whee~~
Anyways, I dont know about you guys, but I indeed had a blast.
I really liked the food for some reason! Ask Van..I keep getting more and more and more.
I liked the erm...honeydew with sago..and then..fried stuff with black bean in it.
AWESOME FOOD..(i sakai) xD
I'm not gonna really say much coz i dont know whether my FACTS are right..so yeah.
Pictures will take some time. But i think James and Jordan have the pics.
They were the photographers for the night i think O.O Should be lah =)

ANYWAYS, IM NOT GONNA WISH ASHLEY LEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YET
COZ ITS NOT YET HIS BIRTHDAY =)))


The apples were really cute xDD


drea & cherrieee xD


Love this pic..but Van's one is nicer..=( hahaha Van.Zoe.Drea.

I love this one toooo :) Me and Zoe *loves*

Got funny thing happen in the bathroom u know...==
So embarassing...
I went into one of the stalls..and i THOUGHT i locked it..but i didnt ==
And then..I was flushing..when the door opened.
I was shocked. BREN was shocked.
LOLLLL. Then I was like " BREN, why u open the door?!"
Then she was like " I didnt knowww"
Hhahahaa . So funny..so lucky i was like FLUSHING..and not PEE-ing ==
hhahahaha. Lame drea. xD

Anyways, end of post.

No comments: