Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vain post.




I'm currently using my other computer..
Seriously bored. I have nothing to do. I just watched the celebrity apprentice.
It's not that bad. haha. It's kinda cool actually. Then after that, i have nothing to do again.
I know all of u think this " She no life har?" I got..but nothing to do in this boring holiday.
I'm looking forward to an event though.
Ashley's Party. I bet it's gonna be a blast. =)
Whatever he does is always fun xD except when he scolds me..that's scary O.O
Hmm..I was bored so i used the webcam on my computer to take stupid pictures of myself.
HAHAHA. i know im so vain right now.
But i seriously have nothing to do. Can't blame me. And then some of u keep saying i dont update. And then if i update with MY pictures..call me vain. ==
LOL..I dont care.its my blog..so i shall do whatever my heart desires.whee~~
Haha. OMG..its gonna rain AGAIN. == SHEESHHHH.
Nvm..andrea will always find sth to do. HAHA. That's the spirit!
*turtle spirit* I just cant get enought of smiling pastaaaaa...hehe
Anyways, I shall find sth to blog about.
I've been wanting to blog about every picture i have with jean and think of the funny things that happened behind each picture. It will be realllllly funny. xD 
Won't it be jeanette? xD 


BYE

No comments: