Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lance Wants Peace :)


See that guy with the big big big big smile?
Haha, i'll tell u his name.
His name iss.............SPONGEBOB!!!!
OMG. I MET SPONGEBOB. CAN U BELIEVE IT?!?!
KIDDING.
This kind of person..where can be spongebob?
He can only be LANCEEE.
The super cool, funny, lame-ass guy sometimes, likes to talk, and bother me in a good way.
hahaha. Anyways, I'll get to the point.
Lance has created a new blog.
I hope you all will visit this blog.
BECOZ
U can learn about peace ( LOL ) and how to RANT properly..lance style. xD
Anyways, PLS CLICK ON THIS
WWW.LANCEWANTSPEACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
if u dont click it ...then...ERRRR...hmm...
u have another chance =D
and u can click it again.
WWW.LANCEWANTSPEACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
whee~~~

P.S CLICK THIS >>>> WWW.LANCEWANTSPEACE.BLOGSPOT.COM
I have nooo idea where that link came from O.O

BYE

No comments: