Monday, December 29, 2008

Lance :)



Haven't been updating.
Yeah, i know. U guys want updates. *ahermvanahermvanaherm*
Anyways, i shall update about LANCE.
This is his belated birthday post.

Lance...hmmm?
Okay, i met Lance on the first day of school.
He was nice and stuff. But then..during the first few months.
I can tell you all..i disliked him. VERY MUCH. Hahaa. He knows why. :)
He's a nice guy with a personality of his own.
He may be annoying to me sometimes, but he's fun to be around with.
He's very sociableee. And when he sleeps in class..LOL. look so chubby.xD
Hhahaha.

Lance! Happy belated Birthday!
Even though its late, I wish you everything that life can give you :)
And dont worry about them...hahaha.
Anyways,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LANCE GOH!!!


I heart you =)


Okay, secret revealed.
You see that header. Yeah..i know it looks familiar becoz its the header of lodgerockz.
This header..was made by ME.
ANDREA. yeah.
ONLY 2 ppl suspected i did it. And they are none other than Van & Zoe.
They know me so well, i feel so touched :)
I made this header for the owner of Lodgerockz.
He is LANCE!

So Lance, this header is made for YOU!

P.S I apologize if your picture is not in and that ur a member of lodgerockz. I couldnt find your picture and am very sorry. If i get your picture, maybe i can put it in. :)
I APOLOGIZE


This post is for lance.

No comments: