Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures :)


Okies. Picture post here.
Hmm, I have just gone through some of the pictures.
Haha.
This will be the new phrase for me, Van & Zoe :)
" I heart Van & Zoe "
It's way cool coz we all have different versions of us three together.
OH! And we have our signature pictures too :) I havent had mine with Zoe yet.
Haha. Let's not forget signature high-5! VAN!
PICTUREESS xD
Van, Drea, Zoe :) My version.


Van, Drea, Zoe :) Zoe's version.

I haven't got Van's version yet!! VANESSA ARR!! xDD

Moving on, a few pictures from Ashley's Party. hahaha.
JUST DANCE! xD


Pretty Van & drea =)


Aren't rose petals romantic? =D


Me & Zoeee =DD


Candid shot of Van =)


Van.Zoe.Drea whee~


Us again xD

Okay, next will be photos of Zoe attempting to suck helium? Haha
I think all of u know that ur voice will go squeky after u suck the helium. Zoe gave it a try.
Let's see how it went xD



Attempt 1: nyek..she didnt even try xDD


Attempt 2: Balloon goes near her mouthhh O.O


Attempt 3: She sucks the helium!! whee~ But then it didnt work..her voice was too high O.O

Okay, that's all for Ashley's Party pictures. Next is what I did at home when i was bored.
And when I was online and didnt talk to anyone.
And when i talked to JEANETTE AND SHE DIDNT REPLY.
TWICE LIAO ARR.
COZ SHE WAS READING OR EITHER SLEEPINGGG! =(


I did this coz i was bored. It's for Vanessa, Zoe, and Adina. My forever swimming ppl. xD
I love love love love them :)


Lols. Haha. =)

Last Sunday, i went to SPRING. They have new christmas decorations.
Outside Spring, they have a HUGE christmas tree. It is pretty at night. I think its purple.
Haha.


They put helium balloons in the err...what do u call that water thingy? SWT. I dont know.
xD When i went there, it was like SUPER crowded mans!
And plus, it was so crowded that there was an announcement saying that a lost child was found.
So stupid right? O.O At least the child was found. Hehe xD


I went the Espirit after that. I bought a pair of jeanssss xDD nice oness =)
Then i went to ROXY. I tried on some blouses but they didnt look nice on me. Haha
So didnt buy =)

After that, went home. Story doesnt end yet. It took about 20 minutes to get out of that stinkin carpark. That's a first. The stupid line wasnt even moving. ==
It was like a 4 lanes going into ONE lane to get out. What kind of traffic flow is that?
And the stupidest thing was. Ppl were impatient.
So u know what they do lah. They go HORNNNN!!
Then u know what happen? So effin lame lahhhh.
One person horn, and then 3 ppl horn..then practically the whole carpark horn here horn there.
Then out of nowhere, got dog start barking. LOL Swt right?
Hhaahha..then in the end got out lah =)))
I've said enough. Byee xD

P.S Jeanette's picture post will be coming soon xDD

No comments: