Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smiling Pasta :)


Smiling Pasta
I got addicted to it the first time i saw it on TV.
Anyways, I got addicted that i finished all the episodes in around 2 days.
I also want to REWATCH it. Now u can see my addiction?
It's just soooo sweet. Its a love comedy drama from Taiwan.
This is the BEST drama i have ever watched in my life.
I actually got HOOKED on it until i had to download all and watch it.
I would just watch and watch...from morning...the day turned dark and it would be night.

I know that it was released at the end of 2006 and I didnt watch it.
Im not outdated lah. I've heard of it back in 2006..just didnt have the initiative to watch it.
That time i was like soooooooo lazy. ==
Anyways, this drama stars our one and only GREEN HEIGHTS superstar.
Yeah..i know! From Kuching somemore. I feel honoured as a Kuching citizen.
I also feel honoured i have the same last name..omg, we can be related!!! (I've gone siao)
Can u believe Nicholas Teo, one of the two main actors studied in Chung Hua No.1
It's like ...wow..i mean, his best fren is Kenny Sia..I think.
It's seroiusly quite hard to believe..but I believe it.
At first, when i started watching I was like " He's cute meh? O.O"
Then afterawhile..I fell in LOVE with the show.
Nicholas is soooooo CUTE.

He's like..to die for *faints*
Hahaha. And this show is one of the main reasons i havent been blogging.
I was too addicted the show that i even ABANDONED my blog.
See, that's why u should watch it. =)

I finished the series today..and my brain is crying coz i cannot accept the fact that its finished.
I'm gonna go watch the nice nice parts again and cry in tears.
And laugh..and cry. It's a nice show.
It shows that accidental love may also become true love.


I recommend this show. I think you should know how much i LOVE it..since im bragging and stuff. SEE?! I'm like talking and talking non-stop. So u can see my craving. Hehe. WATCH IT!

He Qun ( Nicholas Teo ) & Xiao Shi (Cyndi Wang)

Really really nice show. Songs so nice also.
My 3 most favourite songs in this drama:-
Little Turtle & Tears From Polaris && Daybreak
All are sentimental,to cry for songs. :) They make me go to tears.

*****

Okay, I know u want me stop talking about SMILING PASTA.
So okay loh...== Haha, I'm updating on the other day I went to the club with Van, Justin, Darren, Matthew, Terrence, Edgar and Mark :)
Hmm, it was a fun day coz i got to swim and a sad day coz i gulped chlorine water. =(
Stupid Terrence loh...make the joke..i laugh in the water. ==
Hahaha. Then got out of the water early coz Van needed to go and we wanted to play some bball with Edgar, Terrence and Mark.
So then shower and stuff, go play. Me and Van were like lameass ppl.
Hehe. Then Van DITCHED me coz she had to go home.
I still rmb those 5 words Vanessa Chua when u left me :(
Anyways, I was like watching this match Terrence wanted to have with the squash players.
He said he, edgar and mark and leonard will trash them.
They got trashed in the end. -_-
Okay nvm..hahahaha. Winning isnt everything.

Then I watched them game with tense-ness. Hahaa. So fun.
I watched ppl play tennis too. Then after that..sth funny happened.
5 in a row...HAHAAHAHA.
Only we know :)
Hahahhaaha. Anyways, took a few pictures. Mostly Vanessa.



She took me and I took her :)

Love this picture! It's like Zoe and Vanessa's recent one. hehe xD

Stupid Zacq, just chuck the clarinet like that. Dont u know how to appreciate MUSICAL INTRUMENTS!!!! I told him " u just chucked it like that?!" and he said " yeah..why?" LOL. Haha. Anyways, its his clarinet not mine :)

Van & her magical shuttlecock. xD

Christmas Tree?
Christmas tree means CHRISTMAS IS COMING.
duhh...who so stupid dunno? I know..me lah -__-
Today is 3 DECEMBER.

22 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS.

Omgomgomg..soooo cool right?!
Everyone get ready for presents presents presents!
xD
Anyways, Im rewatching smiling pasta now xD

BYE


No comments: