Sunday, July 20, 2008

At the club



Hmm, I went to the club yesterday. If i had known that Zoe and Dina went to the Spring for shopping..zzz i wont have gone. Haha. I call them so many timess arrr...always get their voice mail nia...aduhhh. Well, I wondered around the club doing nothing. I wanted to swim but couldnt. =.= First, I went to the library and read some magazines. I read People magazine...some interesting stuff in there..haha. Lol.

Then suddenly, I was rocking my chair and i saw Serena. WHEE!!! Im not alone anymore. Hmm, first we went to the lobby. I ate by myself since Serena didnt want to it. =( Lol...Then went main hall drink some waterrr...Watch people swim...lol...Saw some ppl doing stupid stuff in the poool. Then went back lobby again. Saw Tim's siblings and mom. Gregory was crying O.O Said hi to the mom.

Serena then took my phone and started taking random pictures of anything she could see. She took lots of pictures of me. LOL Some were not that bad i would say. CLICK CLICK CLICK. She crazy arr...haha Then Vann came, she just finished her Taekwando. Too bad she went home early. Serena went home at around 4 sth and left me AGAIN. WTF

Next, I saw Ben ben . He abandoned me also to go badminton training...Bummer! Then came across lots of badminton people. Then saw Shannon. I didnt want to be alone so i followed her to the badminton court and watched ppl train. Hhaha..whee~~









No comments: