Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random


Sad girl?

Happy girl?

Who am i?

A happy or sad girl?

Hmm..I choose to be a happy person.

In fact, everyone should be happy. haha. Let me see...Im happy because i have friends which care about me. I also have enemies which HATE me like BIG time. But who cares about them. No point hating me wad...they hate me also no use. Will it change their life? I DONT THINK SO. And besides, too much hate in life can wreck a person. And thats a fact. But hating is also a process in life, so its kinda like natural. For me, i dont really care about those who hate me. As long as I have friends, im fine and happy with that. So remember, even though you have enemies, there's always a person that will always care about u. Dont care about the people who hate you because there just useless to urself. So, my say is that live, love and enjoy YOUR life with peace! =D





No comments: