Saturday, July 5, 2008

Grocery Shopping / Exam

Today, after piano..went shoopping for groceries. Hmm...before that went to buy some breakfast home..I had kueh tiaw and kiaw LOL...hahaha Then, my sis went for piano. haha. So me, daddy and my other brothers went to Boulevard to buy some vegetables and stuff. First, we went shoe shopping for my bro. Didnt find coz NO SIZE =,=.... I bought ankle socks..lol-ness Next, we proceeded for Popular. I was searching for some books...but still havent arrive..HAIYO My bro bought his instrumental set for his Maths exam. =D I bought some G1 refills. hehe..Next went buy vegetables liao...Walk here walk there..but all kinds of vegetables..now i know how much vegetables i eat =X...hahaha The market at boulevard not bad lahh..but just..they show like the DEAD cow..and just hang it..ewww...bluek~







***
Two more days to exam lorh...Havent studied anything except for my stupid science books. That's basically the ONLY thing i care about..Lol...lamee...The only book i study = science nia...haiz..If ask me study other books..I will only study when exam come coz books like Geo, Sejarah, ERT..hard leh..Ask anyone? Well, I wont be on the comp so often as I have to study study study..I cant get the a B average like i did on the first term..Sucked like shit...I need an A average =.= And also maintain my freakin position. hahhaa Monday is 2 BM papers and 1 maths. Hmm..not too bad lah horh? Anyways, good luck everyone for your exams! Dont cheat =D

No comments: