Monday, July 21, 2008

People I love =D

Hey, im gonna do a post about some people in my life. They're seriously great people and i appreciate them very very much. Thanks guys for being there for me all the time. =D Okies, first up is my SO TOTALLY SISTER/ BEST FREN.

This is Jeani and me. Well, i met her in like Primary 1 when she transferred to my school. WOW!! And we've been like best friends for about nearly 7 years. Cool huh? We have nvr got into ANY fights. Oh!! Except for one time, when miss b!tch tried to destroy our frenship. But that only fooled Jeanette like for a few hours until i snapped her out of it. Whee~ Well, Jeani's NUMBER ONE goal, if im not mistaken, is to visit all 7 continents in the world. Good luck in that! Love ya lots =D

This person, my peeps, is my dear fren Vanessa. That picture of her was taken about a few days ago. We were discussing about her pants. 3 times more. hhaha..Remember Vann? She's totally a great fren. Hmm...even though i started to get to know her this year only. But that doenst mean she's a bad person. She's like totally fun to talk to. Im glad i met her. =D Vanieee...hahaa
This is a close-up of Vann as the picture before was of our hawt hawt backs. =D hahha. See, vanie, u got TWO pics up..hahahah =D

This here, is zoee the hawtiee. ahhaha. Hmm, we were like cam-whoring that day this picture was taken. Vann took this for us. No light..=( haha Zoe's like a great fren. She's always there if u need her. OH YEAH!! She's extra sneaky too. haha. Rmb zoe? SNEAKYYY. She's a very athletic girl too. Oh, did i mention she's like damn smart and pretty? PERFECT girl. =D

In this picture of Sharlynn and Adina, im emphasize on Shar. Btw Shar, you are the only person who doesnt have a picture with me. Sad man =( Next time, remember take one with me. Anyways, Shar is a very caring person. She stands up for people's rights like Terrence. :P Political girl...grrr. Hmm, she can sometimes be emotional but thats her lo. She was so emo during Jeani's leave. LOL..I dont mean Jeani passed or sth ok..-_- She went for a trip. Shar = caring. =D

Hmm...who may this girl be? ahha. She's Adina. Pretty girl. xP She likes to go shopping at Spring. =D haha. She also follows me, Zoe, and Vann to go swim every weekend. But last week, she didnt go and also DIDNT TELL ME ARR. that she went spring with zoe go shopping. eeee...hahaha Aduhh na. Well, she hates her ko = Jesmond. Whee~ Err, she's a sweet girl. She likes to laugh? hahaha. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH..hahahaha

Cherrieee..This picture was on teacher's day, she looked so calm and sweet with that smiley. Cherrie is an awesome person. I love her very very much. Btw cherrie..i dont like aherm aherm. The one u said i like today. LOLS...laugh for no reason. hahaha. Well, I like to say hi to cherrie. We're so crazy with this "hi" business. hehe Cherrie rawksss !

Last but not least is JASSS!! I like this picture. We were like in my house outside cam-whoring. haha Jas has been my fren for about nearly 10 years? LOL WOW...beat jeani. LOLS...she knows me well. She knows what im gonna say and what im gonna do. She advises me on the do's and donts sometimes. Sometimes..its weird, but sometimes it helps. hehe...PMS JAS!!! hehe..She's a sweet girl with curly hairr..haha. I like to mingle with her =D We hang out mostly at lunch talking about crap..hehe..that's just us =D

If you're picture isnt in here, doesnt mean i dont love you. I just dont have your picture -o-"...Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this post. =D

No comments: