Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry if there are vulgarities in this post. I dont really say foul language except for shit, shit, and more shit....== Im so tired and stressed..urgh..and pissed, for no good reason. Oh, and im using red. I ONLY use red when im mad or sth...urgh...

Exams are okay so far but studying things i dont like is hard enough...And plus, i forgot to bring home my literature notes...WTF...i cant believe i had the oppurtunity to open my locker and i didnt...-__- I could have been sitting on my bed or chair studying the notes right now, but nooooo...I just had to leave the stupid, fcked up locker ...URGHHHH Im so damn pissed...-_-

Stupid exams. Stupid new rules. There was this rule that Cikgu Joey mentioned yesterday. She said that after doing our test paper...we are NOT ALLOWED to study anything else. WTF, if we're not gonna study...what are we gonna do for the next 1 hour or so after finishing the paper so early...Its so much better to just study for the next paper..which is clearly not allowed anymore. And now, after finishing a paper and there's like ONE hour left..everyone is like so damn restless. Some sleep then wake up then sleep again. So stupid...

Okayy...i have 2 more days to suffer and thats it. Im done. But the worst thing is, they put all the MEMORIZING subjects at like the last day of exam. How stupid?!?!?!? This pisses me off. Like, do u think i can store that huge amount of information i DONT understand into my brain?!?! My brain is only able to store things that i can remember or at least try to remember..And there are like 3 memorizing subjects?! == Stupid arrangements..darn it

Oh great! I have computer paper tomorrow. And guess what? IM GONNA FAIL. These are my own opinions. == I hate the teacher. Mostly everyone does. I have no idea what he's teaching coz i clearly dont understand computer stuff even though i use the computer very often. -_- I seriously dont get why do we have to have the subject COMPUTER...it sucks. NOONE likes it, at least i think no one likes it. I mean, everyone is like chucking away all those notes and are getting ready to just FAIL the paper. -_-

Exams are hard when Jeani isnt here. Shes always the one to calm all of us stressing out like hell. She will help us in things which she knows how to help us in. She even sometimes organizes small little study groups if she has time. And now, NOW, she's gone...GONE..wooshh...She isnt sitting for exams this semester/term. She's enjoying herself in UK. Haiz...I wish she was here so i have someone to talk to about all this shit. And there's like ONE more week until her trip back home. Exams seriously suck.

*exhales* Okay, now 70% of my stress is gone after letting all of it out through blogging. I cant believe blogging helps. I should do this more often. Okay..now i have 2 more short stories to read and some stupid fcked up computer notes. -_- My fingers are tired so i wont type anymore. Good luck in exams everyone. Happy failing computer!! =D

No comments: