Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm back ^^

Hey all. Exams are like soooo over. Everyone's freee..wheee~ haha. Well, I havent been swimming lately, ever since my leg injury. Wow..its been like 2 months? Needa keep fit like all my peeps! haha. So, last Saturday, i went to the club to have a nice relaxing swim with me buddies- Adina, Vanessa & Zoe. =D

I met Matthew and his bro too. I saw Timothy there also..Lol..Anyways, Vann was at taekwando training. Zoe and dina were already in the pool chit-chatting. xD haha..I came and was whining about how hot hot hot it was..it was really hot. O.O

Then, I wanted to swimmy..haha. So i went to the girls room to change into my swimsuit. hehe I was gonna go into the water..then, zoe and na were hungryyyy. Thats means FOOD!!! yummm...ahhaha. Na ordered some food. We had 3 large fries. The people so blurr..they gave us 4 large fries! =D Wonderfull.

The last basket of fries were for Vaniee who joined us a few minutes later. Then zoe and dina changed phones. O.O Look at the pictures...wheee~


Dina with zoe's phone =D

Zoe with dina's phone =D

Zoe and me ^^

Zoe and vann Love those shades! xD

* * *
Yesterday was Sunday...woo..=.= Was like seriously borinng....cause internet was like so laggy i kept signing in and out of msn. I couldnt blog. I couldnt go youtube. I couldnt even go frenster. -_- So i watched TV lo..and even better! NOTHING TO WATCH.

Soon, my mommy and daddy came home. hehe..My siblings were all out. 2 at tuition. 1 at golf. My mom ask me follow her and daddy go look at some new furniture..LOL..I went to 3 different places. I liked the last one best.

Im sure u all have seen this place. I forgot the name. But it's quite near the banquet. Its a new glass building which sells AWESOME furniture.The furniture is seriously modern. And I practically walked around the whole place sitting on every couch, bed, chair i could get my hands on. xP It was fun fun fun! The lady gave us some cold cold water too. haha...

Well, my mom decided on some furniture and decisions were made. Well, there are about 3 pictures i posted. It was when I saw MIRRORS at the place..hehe..im so sakai. Well, cant blame me...:P

The sky was like really prettyy =D

This is a really good ornament. Its just sand, some flowers and a glass.

Haha, me =D

No comments: