Thursday, July 3, 2008

...

I have no idea what the freakin problem is wrong with some ppl..
Like wtf man.......
Just because they dont like me, they do things THEIR WAY
Hmmm,
they apparently kicked me out of sth just becoz
THEY DIDNT WANT ME INSIDE...........THIS IS CALLED SELFISH
I mean, if u dun like me, just dont talk to me. ==
SIMPLE AS THAT, didnt have to do what u did today
wtf wtf wtf
I have no idea what ppl like this problems are...like sheesh
one day, im sure God will punish them.
When u do bad things, ur sure to receive ur punishment when your older.
This happens, thats why im trying not to do bad things
Unlike some ppl....-_-
No names should be mentioned...coz that would be bad?
LOL
Anyways, just needed to express my hearts content so i wont go around letting my anger out on ppl.
If you guys want to know what REALLY happened since i didnt explain it here
Just talk to me on msn or msg me or sth.
hahaha
=D

No comments: