Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm seriously bored.


I think i basically am going to blog everyday from now on.
Since its the hols, and there's basically NOTHING to do online. Blog loh. hahaha.
Hmm, I'm currently talking to Lance & Wendy.

Trying to find a blog name for Lancee..SO HARD..i think we said about 100 already?
Also listening to "Make it Mine"
Quite nice lah the song..lyrics not bad also.


" All I want to do is stand close to you, Be by your side
All I want to do is make the world revolve, Around you and I
What I would give up. What I would go through. To get it right
All I want to do in this lifetime is make you mine
All I want to do in this lifetime is make you mine "

Not bad lahhh. Haha.
Hmm, I've been going to the club lately.

Dont blame me lah. It's like my erm...place where i do things place.
I can play tennis, badminton,basketball and swim there with my buddies.
Vanessa, Zoe, Adina =) Love them ♥
So, I went twice this week. I think i will be going again tomorow. xD
I can FINALLY SWIM. SHEESHHH. 3 weeks haven't swim. Killing me :(
Oh great! Now there's lightning and thunder ==
Sooner or later its gonna rain.

JOY!
Okay, went to club on Weds with TunningCrew and Zoe Chan.
Then, on Thursday, went with Van,Zoe,Dina :)
Then, Friday, I went to sleep at home. xD

Then, today, I'm typing my crap.

Maybe tmr, i shall go again. whee~


I took a candid photo of Miss Zoe Chan. =)

Took a photo with Zoe before she left. *coughditchmecoughditchmecough*

We took photos while Van dried her hair. xD

Buddies for life mans! drea.zoe.dina.vann ♥

Normally, after my photos, I'll say BYE. But today..I dont wanna say bye.
Coz i know if i say BYE..later i have nothing to do.

So im gonna CONTINUE. whee~ I just have one retarded question to ask.

" Why are my people who i always talk to offline?! "

I bet you all go travelling..leave me aside :'(
Hmm..I wanna watch TWILIGHT.

My sis went ytd with my cute cousin, Melissa. Happy Birthday =))
Hmm, she watched it before I did..who retarded is that? Damn.

I so so so so so wanna watch it. I guess i have to wait...waiting is good?

I truly hate the fact that my life since the hols started is just " repetition"
I mean, everyday i basically do the same stinking thing. ==

♥ ANDREA DOES THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY ♥


She wakes up at 11.
( yeah, she's a pig, her reason for waking up late: Less hours of boredom )
She goes downstairs, eat breakfast, play the piano.
Eats lunch already..coz she wakes up at 11 mah.
Then, she go watch TV for 2 hours.
Then she goes upstairs, use the comp and blog.
Then, use the comp until nothing to do, go watch TV AGAIN.
Then, dinner comes. After dinner, at 7pm, she watches "Corner With Love".
Then, she go use the comp again. =.=
Then, she go sleep and dream about weird/stupid/lame/strange/illogical stuff.
Then, she wake up at 11 again. And it goes on.


♥ NOW U KNOW ANDREA'S BORING LIFE ♥


Hmm, recently..im hearing new gossip.
O.O Some ppl hate her. Who is her? Does anyone know? =.=
Ppl say she suck and wtv lah. That person is me har? (perasan)
Okay..then ytd, Lance came back from Jakarta. Welcome back~~
Hmm..Nick made chocolate ice cream ytd..hahah
I just realised I didnt talk to Vanessa ytd O.O thats a first.
Okay..so random.
Btw, are tags the new thing to blog about?
Tags are as boring as anything..unless they are INTERESTING tags.
Everyone's blog has tags tags tags...==
Blog crap lahh..like Ah Ting..hahah xD

I think im gonna stop talking about my crap.
U must be bored reading it also. I will stop boring you since you're ALREADY bored.

BYE :)

No comments: