Friday, November 21, 2008

Back blogging.


Let's see what I've done the past week since school ended.
Hmm..
-I ATE frog legs..YEAH i know..DISGUSTING =.=
-I straighten my hair permanently. whee~
-I went to the 1995 annual dinner..and was the LAST to go home. =.=
-I went to the club with me buddies-Vann, Zoe, Liz, Dina
-and more to come =)

Anyways, I know u guys are like CRAVING for the 1995 Annual Dinner post and pictures.
Well, TOO BAD. I dont feel like doing a post on that. Hmm..maybe if im in a good mood, 30 pictures wont kill me that badly =)
Haha. So today's post will be about my outing with me buddies Vann, Zoe, Liz, & Dina.
We went to the club together. Liz and I went together. =)

Hmm..we played basketball first..and i lost.
Then we were thirsty..so we went to get ice water. hehe. Then the TRIO came.
We talked and talked and talked. So fun ^^
And then, Vann and Liz went to play badminton, while me, Zoe and Dina ordered some food.
French fries & Ribena 7-up (we grew fat together)
Anyways, after that..they went to swim
I couldnt swim becozz:-
I didnt bring my swim suit GAHHHH =.=
My hair could spoil..O.O
So i became the PHOTOGRAPHER of swimming shots. hehe.
Here are the pictures =)

My bestieeee Vaniee. =) She's soooo pretty lerh. xD
In the pool, Zoe, Dina, Vann , Liz


I took care of belongings..3 phones, a watch, my book. xD

I love the fact that i could get the waterr shot =)

Liz splashes!

Vann cant be seen =(( gahh

Zoe and dina's turn. SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH!

This is maybe what they'll look like if they were ermm..water?

My footprints :)

Groupieee xD

I loveee this photo. Its so..serenity

Jump!! Its like a falling tower from Vann, Liz, Dina, Zoe

Zoe and drea :)

Zoe, Drea, Liz

Me bestieee and mee =)

Groupieee - Liz, Zoe, Drea, Dina, Vann

Seee, today's post got NO picture of me in the water..sobs. Hahaa. Nvm, myself to blame anyways. Haha. See, like i promised, a post before Saturday came. haha. Now, i will say goodbyee. =)

No comments: