Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday :)

Omg. Today is my birthdayy. =) Another year older. Wow. Finally, im 13. I slept at 11 last night. Haha..At 11.56 pm..Zacq called. haha. But i didnt answer until he called the 3rd time. Was sleeping like a piggg..hahha. Then i answered the phone. It was Zacq..we waited for 3 minutes until is was 12 am!! hahaha. He wished me happy bday. The one and only Zacq wished me happy bday the very second i turned 13. =) Awws..thanks Zacq!! xD

Today, I woke up at 6.22..After i took one step out of my bed.. LANCE TEXTED MEE!! So sweet =) hahaha. So cool also. Oh oh! I also got a msg from Ashleyyy..at 12.06am, he said " Happy Bday bitch!" ..haha..I smiled. Thanks Ashleyy. =) Then i went to school. I was sooo happy. My frens wished me happy bday. =) Awwsss..i love you all ♥ BREN gave me one of her SUPER HUGSS for my bday. xD Jas and Vann too!! =) And all my close frens.

Jeanetteee bought me a new book. I cant wait to start it. Btw, absolutely love the card. Jeanette's card are alwayss the BEST. =) Full of sweet-ness and laughter =) I love you Jeaneteee ♥ Oh oh! I wanna thank Lance, Everard, Daryl, Nathan, Aaron and Oliverrrrr for the chocolates. IT's reallly niceee. Haha. Anyways, thanks everyone for the wished. I really appreciate it. You guys made my day! =)


Happy Birthday to ANDREA! (perasan)

Vaniee with my hotlink balloon..hehe

BALLOON!! :P

Me & Chels, me cuzzieee

hahhaa. CANDID. I think vann took this..O.O

Awws. =)

AWWSSS =)

Jas & drea

AWWS!!! Love this piccc..Vann & me

Us. jas.drea.vann. (: frens till the end

tee-hee xD

Me and hui choooo =)

Me and joannn =) hahahs *blurr


Thanks everyone. I may not have celebrated this year like all years but i really had a blast on my 13th Birthday ! Having my frens just say happy bday was enough for me. Memories to last forever. =)
THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

♥drea

No comments: