Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Im so bored.


Guess who? Zoe and Vann =)

That's just a random picture i guess. No pictures liao lohh =(
Hmm, i have nothing to do. Absolutely nothing. (LOL nick..hahaha)
So i decided to blog.
OH OH..i just have to say sth.
5 ft 3 inches = 1.6002 m
Happy Bryan? == hahahha.

Okay, i just saw one freakin picture of a guy i know.
I laughed hard. LOL. I talked on the phone with Vanessa Chua last night.
So funny lah. -_- When i thought my phone was gonna die, but it didnt.
Then, half way talking, IT DIED. So stupid right? ==

Okay, as you all know. I got a new LAYOUT and HEADER.
A very special guy designed it for me :)
His name is
SEBA a.k.a Sebastian Tiew.

He did a real good job on my blog and i thank him very very very much.
It's reallyyyyyyyy nice. Now, Im starting to like shoutmix. :)
Okay, this guy has a blog too.
Please click here.
SEBA.THANKS SO MUCH :)

No comments: