Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Haha. =)

OMG!
I feel a bit happy today.
Not that stressed and stuff....i guess.
I've decided to stop talking about her...coz it really isnt worth my time.
Anyways..I wrote a letter to her.
I was sincere..but she didnt say anything..didnt write back.
So yeah. wtv. i dont give a shit anymore.
To anyone who thinks that im mean to her:
Im not gonna talk about her. I dont NEED to talk about her. So u can just shut the crap up and get on with ur effin lives..=.=
Haha..swt.
Hmm...i think that pretty much solves everything FOR ME.
I dont talk about her. No problems. Done.
Okay..who cares about this now. ahhaa.

BREN gave me a big huggie todayyy =)
Bren's super hug!!
She is the best mans!
The hug went like this:
She and I were walking opposite directions..and then she saw me..
and she opened her arms..and walked..and then ran towards me
i did the same too
and WALAH!!
BIG SUPER BREN HUGGGS!! =)
Thanks bren! I needed that. hahaha
I love you bren


♥drea


No comments: