Monday, November 3, 2008

You think i dont know?

Now you have a taste of your OWN medicine.
Dont u rmb what this is?
This is EXACTLY what u did to me.
I dealt with it for 4 freakin months..and you? just ONE day..
Wow..i won't say i never complained..but..i had noone to complain to..but myself.
You had NO IDEA how i felt..coz u nvr bothered to care.
I actually feel BAD for what im doing..but i ask myself this.
"Why should i care if she did this to me in the past?"
NOW u know how much it sucked to be in my shoes.
It sucks a HELL LOTS..yeah i blame you.
YES
I BLAME YOU.
I blame you for rejecting me when i needed you the most.
I BLAME YOU for doing this to me.
I BLAME YOU.
and u know what? i blame MYSELF too.
and now..im doing what u did to me..just for ONE DAY.
ONE FREAKIN DAY.
u couldnt stand it. what makes u think i could have for the first 4 MONTHS.
it hurt me like SHIT.
and now u say ur life sucks?
Ur life now was the exact same thing as mine in the past.
U TOOK MY FORM 1 YEAR.
U TOOK ALL MY FREAKIN FRENS FROM ME.
U TOOK MY FIRST INTERACT DINNER FROM ME.
U DESTROYED MY LIFE.
sighs...

I managed to gain back all this.
With the help of my true frens...u want this to stop?
prove that u know how it REALLY felt
i really feel bad for what im doing..even if i just did it for one day..
sometimes..i wished we nvr fight..but we DID
so...i guess thats life isnt it?
i really ENJOYED my life when u and i were happy girls.
We would laugh about everything and almost anything..
but its not the same anymore isnt it?
its totally the opposite..
sighs..
look..im gonna stop okay..right after i clear things in my mind.

P.S to all..drea is currently sad and stressed =(

drea


No comments: