Friday, November 28, 2008

Honeystars!



I just saw 3.33 one second ago. OMG...nvm, used to it.
Hmm, for the past few weeks. Everytime i went to a supermarket or wtv, i would look for
HONEYSTARS
The last time i tasted them was when ERIKA KONG brought them.
We ate in school. Haha.
Guys, still rmb? Hmm, i rmb Lance and Dwong taking a handful and getting scolded by Ah kong!
haha. xD
Anyways, ever since then, I CRAVE for them. xD
I know im crazy. But they are star-shaped, yelloww and CRUNCHY.
Erm, 2 days ago, after going to the club with zoe chan, I went to....
TING & TING
To Van, Zoe, Dina " *water splashes* SHIT!" Only u guys know what happened.
Anyways, at ting & ting, my dad and i were looking for turkey for x'mas but haven arrive yet.
So then was walking around looking for condensed milk for my WATER CHESTNUT dessert.
I walked..and came across..OMG..HONEYSTARSSS =))
Was like " Daddy!! I want! I havent had them in ages!"
Then dad was like okay. Went to cashier, paid. DONE.

Now, im eating them one by one while typing this. Yummm-ness. xD
I know u guys want, if u want, GO BUYYY =)))
Its niceee :)

Another thing to add to my list huh? "Drea likes honeystars"
Anyways, Im gonna go eat like "MONSTER" hahaha.
Byeeee pppl!

No comments: