Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks Justin :)


Justin made this for me today.
Awwss, how sweet of him. Thanks so much :)
Hmm..I think its been 11 days since my bday ended.
Hmm, I absolutely love the card. haha. He says he has a pressie for me too.
Hhaha..Hmm..Isnt it sweet of a guy to do so?
Anyways, Thanks MILLIONS justin =)

P.S Today is Cherrie's birthday!! Happy bday my dear fren :)

*****

In this post, I will also want to say some things about my few friends leaving.
Sad-ness.
Anyways, i love you all, even the guys O.O
Haha. =)


NICK CHONG

The picture shows him chewing gum? And someone hugging him. But, he said he doesnt chew gum and he hates it so i dunno. Haha. Anyways, I met Nick back in February and we became the best of frens. =) He's a realll nice guy to talk to. He understands my situations and tend to help every now and then. He's very good in sports and taller than me. ( PROPS TO NICK ) Haha. But unfortunately, he's leaving for Aussie. =( Its okay. Nick says " we have modern technology" which is wayyy true. Haha. Nick, take care always. We'll miss you very much =) Come back and visit at times.


ERIKA KONG

OMG MANS..I have no idea how to describe this friend. We met the very day school started this year (2008). She's a greattt friend. She is everything a person could ask for. She's PRETTY, atheletic, funny, fun, great, loud, and caring. *and she breaks stuff coughscoughs* She is like, my sister in school. Jeanette is too. =) Even though we only became close for the last 2 months of school. I couldn't have asked for more. She's leaving us next year i think to KL. Sighs, Im really, extremely, gonna miss her SO MUCH. I guess "goodbye" is always the hardest word to say to a person but we have to in the end. Erika.Kong.I.Heart.You :)


CHELSEA CHAN

This cute, bubbly girl here is my one and only COUSIN CHELSEA. We're related in a weird way. Haha. Not weird, but diffucult to grasp. She also told me that im related to some teachers in this school. LOL. Anyways Chels, we've known each other for quite some time. Since primary 2 i guess. It's been eextremely great to have u around. Everyone enjoys Chelsea, arent I right? Oh yes i am. Haha. She's always there for anybody. And, last but not least, she is cute in every way possible.
*coughschickencoughschicken* Haha. I love you my cousin. =)


HANNAH SIM

Hannah is a great person. I've known her since primary 5. She's my ex-neighbours cousin. Haha. She's a nice person and a person which can go crazy if she wants to be. She has good frens to surround her also. She went swimming training with me too. Haha. Fun times and we got dark together? HAHA. Weird...It's like sooo sad she's leaving. SIGHS. I so dont want her to leave. I bet Sharlynn would say the same. But i guess thats life, isnt it? Anyways, HANNAH SIMMM, I'll never forget you!!! Love ya!! =)

TIMOTHY CHAN

Last but not least is TIM CHAN. He's not exactly leaving us. But he's just going into the hands of Chad, Jacqs, Darren and Yeh Shan. Guys, torture himmm =) Haha. Anyways, Tim..hmm..I still rmb the very day I met him. It was one day before the trial exam for UPSR. Thanks to him, i got 2 As =.= Haha. But nobody is to be blamed. I will not tell u the outcome from that very day..coz its embarassing. Haha. I bet Jeanette is laughing right now. HAHA. Hmm..In Form 1, Tim became my fren and bullies me..sort of. Haha. Anyways, he's a great fren although he insults lots of ppl and gets them into trouble. *coughsjeancoughs* He's a good guy and hope to be seeing him soon. Oh, he's the CAKE. (laughs)


♥drea

No comments: