Friday, November 14, 2008

School ended. =(


I finally have a picture in my photo frame.
It looks really happy family-ish. Haha. I love it.
I freakin cant believe school just ended today. =(
Seriously, it felt like i just went to form 1 yesterday..and now its already ending.
Form 1 has been a REALLY exciting, interesting, fantastic year for me.
I've been through many many many things.
Friends.Love.Crushes.Fights.Arguements.Friendships.Teachers.
All of the above. I really dont want school to end..i mean, we practically GREW up in school.

I have met sooo many new friends in Form 1.
Hmm..I've met Erika, Liver, Lance, etc etc
They are like freakin good ppl...ALL of them famous famous one lah.
Erika- State swimmer arr..dun play play =) She rawks! I.love.her
Liver- Great friend.Annoying sometimes.But still a great friend.
Lance- Stands up for ppl's rights. Hehe.Funny guy. =)

I have met many many more.
They are reallllyyy nice ppl. Unfortunately, some of them are gonna leave me next year.
Gonna miss 1B sooo much. Miss you guys already. =)
How effin sad is that?
Anyways, I have a picture post coming up. SO many pictures to upload.
So, now i bid you all BYE!!

♥drea

No comments: