Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another day :)


Took this a couple of days ago. I look happy :D

Well, today is just like any other day. Hahhaa.
Hmm, the weather in Kuching is getting hotter and hotter. Sweating everyday is so gross.
I mean, you go to school all fresh, and by lunch, you're already sweating.
How inconvenient is that? I need it to RAIN. Rain please rain :)
It needs to rain. I want the coldness. And the rain will help remove some of the haze at least.
Getting really hazy recently. What's wrong with mankind? =.= Sheesh.

Okay, so..hmm. Interact night is in like erm...less than 5 days? I dont know.
Loads of people are wearing purple. Haha. Im wearing light purple i guess :D
Hmm, hopefully its a night to enjoy and release everything, just like Chong said.
He's a good listener :) Thanks.

Well, Im not really in the mood to actually blog right now.
Moodless. It's funny how i can be so high at one moment, and go depressed in a split second. Ironic isn't it? Stop the madness. Its so weird.
Anyways, I'm gonna go think about some things. Bye ppls :)

P.s my chatbox is getting really dead :(

No comments: