Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boredom.

When we have school, we want holidays.
When we have holidays, we want school.

Okay, maybe some of you may not think that way, but i really do.
I'm like so bored. There's nth to do. Well, actually there kinda is but yeah.
Hmm, went through my "tasks" of the week.

1) FINISH ALL YOUR HOMEWORK ANDREA!
2) Our film project is due wednesday, have to get it done. (still planning)

Erm, group members: Aaron, Ben, Brandon, Daryl, Erika, Eric, Everard.

Sheesh. 2 girls only? =.= Teacher seriously..is so unfair. At least have a good ratio.
Gah. wtv. Anyways, guys, if you're reading this, give me some ideas!

Not much to do. I feel like going to the park to jog or sth.
Ahahah. A feel of exercise would be nice :)
Kuching Fest is over. I'm gonna miss it. Hahaha. I went twice during the weekends.
Saw quite loads of ppl. Hhaha. Cai yin too :D
And dont worry, I dont have swine flu okay. It's open air anyways. Hahaha.
I want oysters. I tried 3 types that day. Kinda nice. Wheee

P.S i miss my book =.=

No comments: