Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stuck.


I think most of the guys will go " andrea act cute nia "
Sis took the photo lah. Not me :) hahaha. I was eating my nougat! yay me!

Okay anyways, im STUCK.
Seriously, sejarah project is killing me. And LIZ! you're not online!
Daryl is like helping but we can't find the stuffs about the temu ramah thingy.
Crap lah. So damn stuck. I hate this project. And to think it's due tomorrow.
To me, it's just a waste of time, ink, and paper. You know how much paper is needed for one booklet? I think its height is about 3.5 cm? WASTE OF PAPER.
WASTE OF INK. sheesh.

So stressed! i wanna get this over with. But im stuck. Sadly.
Who is the founder of Lodge school? Does anyone know? I know i dont -________-
I dont exactly care either. LOL. hahaha. When was it built? I dont know.
Who is the CEO? That one i know lah. Whats the lodge theme? I dont know =.=
I just realise i dont know much about my own school. HAHAHAHA. But yea yea. wtv.

Okay back to work. WAIT. Im stuck? Oh wells.
Speech competition today was awesome! I loved the form 2s topics. Form 1 OKAY LA =.=
Li Hoon's one was kinda sexist but then, it rocked!
You hear that boys? You all are SLOW. Girls = sensitive. WOW.
I liked Sharlynn's ending " Love...never ends :) " Jean messed up in the middle due to "some reasons" Oh gee. It's okay jean :) You did great anyways.
Vanessa's topic was "Teen dating" Not bad. Shannon was about chinese language. Quite cool.

Congratulations to Sharlynn, Shannon and Vanessa on their winnings :)
You guys were awesome. To the other contestants, you guys did very well.
At least you had the courage to stand up there. So dont be too beat up about losing.
Okay, enough said. I needa get back to work with Daryl.
Byee ppls :)

No comments: