Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sigh.


Today is sooo not my day. Hahhaa.
Well, wtv lah. I just have to officially state, I'm sad :(
I lost my book! It got confiscated or " conFISTIcated " by Cikgu Chai. =.=
I know I'm kinda wrong but then i thought it could be homework. Who knows my book got confiscated. Sighs. I just bought it btw. Okay nvm. Maybe i'll get it back.
It's over already. Dont really care anymore.

This morning, we had maths test. Wow. I finally get " Locus ".
Now, to me, i kinda find it stupid i didnt get it. Dad says its all logic. Definitely agreed.
Memorizing the formulas was okay lah. Lucky didnt go " O.O " while doing the paper :)
I hope i pass, if not, im gonna scream.

* * * * *


Merdeka Performance.
It's tomorrow. Tomorrow. omg lah. I think we're a bit screwed.
The sketch is still a bit cacated. We havent had enough time to get everything together.
I'm finishing up all the props today. I have blisters from cutting cardboard! :(
Sien. Nvm. Erm, i'm kinda excited about tomorrow. But i kinda think i'll go hairwire!
I hope the guys dont mess up things and just get their act together :)
PLEASE PPL PLEASE!
We'll go through everything tomorrow i think. Should be lah.
The dance is almost perfect :) YAY! Finally, after all the work :D Im happy about that part.
Hope tomorrow turns out good! HOPE HOPE HOPE! Maybe we wont get like 2nd last or sth.

damn. we got a situation. joan just called. -_________- GAH! =.=

No comments: