Saturday, August 22, 2009

Merdeka Day!


UNITY :)
I stole this from Van's facebook. hope you dont mind :)

Anyways, yesterday was our Merdeka day celebration. I enjoyed it loads.
Form 1 was kinda...lol. Haha. But nvm :D we were all like that i guess.
I think this year was quite nice compared to last year. The form 4s had such great ideas!
Form 2C and 2D were good too. It's a shamed that 2D didnt claim a spot in the top 4 tho.

My class...hmm, quite kelam kabut i think O.O I messed up =.=
Liz suddenly went and said " Andrea, go say the selamat petang thingy"
Then i was like oh okay. Coz it was backstage and the curtains were closed so i i thought it would be okay since nobody might know its me.
THEN, I spoke. No sound. Sam had 3 mics that time. And hello? All 3 couldnt work
Then he ask me go out and say =.= Shit. I stuttered coz i was like " how do i great Mr lee ah? Is he guru besar also?" And the most IRONIC part is, he wasnt even there =.= swt man
So embarrassing. hahaha. And the song went wrong. But nvm, its over :)

Congrats to 4B on their Winning position :)
2C got second. They potrayed a bit of the Night in the museum. Quite awesome.
4D won 3rd. Not bad. Malaysian Olympics.
Consolation by 2A. I have no idea what they did coz wasnt there.

Updated :)

No comments: