Monday, August 10, 2009

Rain :)


I'd never thought i would be so happy to see rain again :) although its artificial rain.
Anyways, it rained this afternoon. Loveddd the sight of drops from the sky.
It was magical. LOL. I think you guys might think im out of my mind. But yeah, it was magical okay! Dont think I'm crazy. Im not. Im just appreciating what we need :)

Okay, haze has been getting really extremley bad since few days ago.
Barely can see the sun in the morning! That's a baddd sign.
And everyday, i feel as if i have little chunks of dirty stuff inside my throat. Gross.
I hope the rain today has cleared at least SOME of the haze. Hahha I'll be glad then.

* * * * *

Okay, so, came back after school today and watched a movie.
My sis brought it home. Must have borrowed it from i friend i suppose.
I never thought i would be watching :

"Princess Protection Programme"

Okay, well the title may sound really stupid. But it's a good movie actually. To me lah.
Lol. It's kinda nice :) For a girl. A girl. Not a guy okay. LOL.
Today in school was hot hot hot. I keep sweating. You can label me as the " sweating princess"
GAH. I hate sweat. Its smelly and sticky. And some give ppl bad B.O. Eww.
Other than that, well, felt kinda sleepy in Geo. Wait, i always do. HAHAHA.
And, merdeka day performance.
All i have to say is, we're screwed :) But yeah, i bet everyone will coooperate last minute.

Last of all, i would like to state, im so in love with this song.
Never say never - The Fray :)
Love love love this song to the max! Love the lyrics.

No comments: