Saturday, August 8, 2009

Interact Night :D


Me and my sis :) Me like.

Anyways, its really hot. Getting hotter and hotter.
Who sweats on a saturday morning? =.= So hot. I want rain. Liver said it only rained for 3 secs ytd. Are you serious? 3 secs? I want 3 hourssss :D
Haze is getting worse. Kinda bad isnt it? Haha. Hopefully it'll rain soon.

Okay PPL!
INTERACT NIGHT IS FINALLY HERE!
It's tonight. Everyone excited? Hahha I know i am :) Can't wait to see Jean's performance.
And all the other performances :)
I'm hoping to see neon neon neon. Although my dress isnt exactly neon. But wtv!
Andrea sings " Tonight's gonna be the night, to remember!" That line is from high school musical?
HAHAHAHA. Siao. -__________- Anyways, i'll see you guys tonight!
Byee ppls :)


INTERACT NIGHT. NEON. INTERACT NIGHT. NEON. INTERACT NIGHT. NEON.

No comments: