Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hmm?

Okay, erm, I think im fully recovered from my sickness.
Got sick last Wednesday. Shocker there. Skipped art to go sick bay and rest. And guess what?
When Erika and Joan woke me up, they said i got worst and asked me to go home.
I said i dont want, but well, not much of a choice right? HAHA.
They helped me with my stuff and I went to call my dad and mom.
Dad came to pick me up and sent me to see the doctor. Was shocked at my temp.

Temp : 40.5 degrees.

And imagine if i didnt go home? Wont that be even worse? Haha.
Anyways, thanks Joan and Erika :) Liz, thanks for the jacket. Felt warm =D
Well, medicine sucks. At least i didnt miss much of school. Haha. Dont worry people, (if there is anyone even worried HAHA) Im doing very fine right now.

* * *

Okay, so INTERACT NIGHT is like in 7 days? Countdown?
SEVEN DAYS. Eh thats really fast. O.O Mom's gonna help me shop for a dress so yeah.
Hope she picks a nice one :) Let's see, i'm having some sort of problem.
LIZ! HELP ME! :((

Erika is like so addicted to FFS right now. Lol-ness. Who isnt?
Woii. go buy me liao xD Restaurant city got an upgrade. Wow. Not bad.
Eh liver, to think that we thought it was some sort of stupid maintenance. Now we have drinks dude! And we can pick 3 dishes. That means my hardwork of leveling more dishes paid off!
HA! MAL! IN YOUR FACE! :DD
Lazy blog liao. Will update again laterss :)

P.s Lance, why'd you delete your post? && i didnt sign nth :D

No comments: