Saturday, August 15, 2009

The week is over :)


First picture i took on the night! :)


Me & Joan :) Love her!


Linnie & me :)


Me, Jean, Zoe :)

Okay, posted up 4 photos. There's more. Lazy upload. It's all on facebook anyways :D
It was definitely quite a night! Hahaa.
Anyways, im not gonna talk about Interact Night okay. I guess you all assumed that?
The posts of interact night can be found in loads of ppls blogs. So why should i blog abt it?
Hahhaa. Well, the week has nearly come to an end. Wow. Time flies.
Next week is stresss week. OMG.
Hopefully, sejarah project will be finished this weekend.
Performance of Merdeka day is ALMOST going smoothly. Just that the guys just dont know how to stop playing. Come on lah. We only have 1 week. And you guys keep playing =.=

Maths test and Uji Diri have been postponed to next week.
Luckily teacher's computer crashed :D AHHAHAH. Well, sorry to say that cikgu joey but wasn't quite prepared. Haha. Scary-ness. Maths test is gonna be so hard :(

* * * * *

Okay, so what have all of you been up to lately?
It's like not much people even update their blogs anymore. updatee please.
I wanna at least READ something from time to time :) Hahha.
Okay, I'm officially so bored. So tired.
I just realised something, wait, I forgot what i was gonna say. GAH! =(
Okay wtv. I'll reblog later if i rmb about it. ahhaha.
Updated! :D

No comments: